FREE! The Job Interview Workbook
Helps job applicants prepare thoroughly for job interviews. The 76 page workbook guides the applicant through a seven-step process that starts with considering how to answer questions that are commonly asked in interviews and ends with role-playing for the actual interview. Practical, how-to information.
Click on the Contact us link to the right for your FREE copy.
The ONLY way we get more skilled is perfect practice. On the slides you will be either be:
– asked a question, or
– posed a questions you could ask a potential employer.
After you respond the next slide lists a hint for you to gauge the effectiveness of your response. For those responses that were effective, congratulations! For those responses you would like to reconsider just go back a slide and try a different response which is more in line with the hint.
Instead of a blog we offer these short pieces to stimulate your thought and career planning efforts:
- Principles of effective career planning.
- Pick the best method for finding a job.
- Getting through the fear about a career change.
- Embracing career change.
- Lost your job.
- Can do will do.
- Don’t hide behind your computer.
- Are paper resumes passé?
- The power of groups.
- The importance of belonging.
- Networking the other half.
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Six degrees of separation.